Get the full Elementary Chinese Course (HSK Level 1) at
The full Elementary Chinese Course (HSK Level 1) includes:
1. 20 video lectures that cover approx. 300 new words, 120 grammar points and sentence patterns
2. Online and downloadable audio and script of 20 dialogues
3. 300 online self-assessment questions
Learn Chinese with us in 3 easy steps:
1. Watch a video lecture with detailed and clear explanations of how to use each of the vocabulary and grammar.
2. Listen to and read a realistic dialogue online, or download the audio and script to practice anytime, anywhere.
3. Take the online quiz to check your understanding about each lesson and consolidate what you have learned.
In this Chinese lesson, you will learn:
1. Saying hello.
2. Asking and introducing someone’s name.
3. “He”, “She”, “It” in Chinese.
4. “Nice to meet you!”.
How to ask and introduce someone’s name in Chinese | HSK 1 – Lesson 01 – Learn Mandarin Chinese
By: Learn Chinese with Litao & share by https://xanhwiki.com/.